|Paper Submission &
Abstract submission information
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Inter-Disciplinary Research in Education (JIRE) upon approval of the editorial review.
- Abstracts (typed, double spaced, maximum 300 words) should be submitted for review and selection.
- Authors should write their name and indicate their affiliation only on the cover page of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by email attachment.
- All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Paper Review Committee and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers.
- Authors wishing to have their paper included in the Conference Proceedings must email a 2000-word summary by 26 September 2012. The proceedings will be published in electronic format and given during the conference.
- Authors who would like their papers to be considered for publication in the Journal of Inter-Disciplinary Research in Education (JIRE) must submit their full papers by the 12 October 2012. Publication will be upon approval of the editorial review.
|Important deadlines for presenters
||17 August 2012*
||7 September 2012
*Due to many requests, the deadline for abstracts submission has been extended to 17 August 2012.