The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) was designed as an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepare students for success at university and beyond. The programme is generally taught over two years and has gained recognition and respect from the world's leading universities.
Since the late 1960's, the programme has:
- Provided a package of education that balances subject breadth and depth, and considers the nature of knowledge across disciplines through the unique Theory of Knowledge course.
- Encourage international-mindedness in IB students, starting with a foundation in their own language and culture.
- Developed a positive attitude to learning that prepares students for university education.
- Gained a reputation for its rigorous external assessment with published global standards, making this qualification welcomed by universities worldwide.
- Emphasised the development of the whole student - physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
Click here to visit the International Baccalaureate Organisation website.
Read more: The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) –
Entry Requirements: SPM, O Levels or equivalent - a minimum of 5 credits, with a strong credit in English.
However, due to the rigorous nature of the IBDP, it is recommended that students obtain a minimum of 6As and above in the SPM examination with a strong credit in English.
Offered at: Taylor's College Sri Hartamas
Duration: 24 months
Admission: July (one intake per year only)
Pre-University Education on the Cutting Edge