Taylor’s Education Group (TEG) Students Bursary
The TEG Students Bursary are awarded to students that have completed their studies at Taylor’s sister institutions (secondary schools) within one (1) year of the graduation date. Successful applicants are entitled to a one time fee deduction of RM1,500 for their Pre-U studies.
Applicants from Taylor's sister institutions (as listed below) are invited to apply with their forecast results (before the actual results are released) or their actual results. Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements and must have completed their studies at our sister institution.
- Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) students with Year 11 / 12 Certification
- Garden International School (GIS) students with O Levels / A Levels certification
- Sri Garden (SG) students with SPM Certification
- NEXUS International School students
It is applicable for all intakes of the following Taylor’s Pre-U programmes:
- Cambridge A Level
- Canadian Pre-University
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- South Australian Matriculation
* Terms & Conditions apply.