This programme is specially designed to equip students with solid business knowledge and skills, with a central focus on instilling a global mindset as well as creative and critical thinking, set in an experiential learning environment.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, marketing, accounting, human resources and soft skills into the curriculum.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be able to seamlessly transition into our degree and have the competitive advantage required to seek global employment opportunities. Strong Business Focus
Holistic Learning Environment
- Exposure to business management modules such as finance, marketing, human resource management, business law and ethics, and entrepreneurship, cultivate graduates with an understanding of business across different disciplines.
- Exposure to a variety of organisational structures and management styles that train students to identify, analyse, and evaluate alternative solutions to business problems.
- Exposure to real-life case studies, which stimulate critical thinking, ability to analyse and solve problems from various perspectives, as well as strengthen business ideas and concepts.
Professionally Recognised Diploma
- Exposure to latest industry practices and developments through regular professional development activities such as tea talks, dialogues, forum, workshops and field trips.
- Service learning through community based projects, which cultivates students’ civic responsibility and understanding of relationships between theory, practice, values and community.
- Graduates will be given an opportunity to obtain the Professional Diploma in Corporate Administration (PDCA) from the Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA) upon successful completion of the programme.
Dynamic Internship Exposure
- Project based learning that links theory to practice, giving students the opportunity to work with industry partners.
- Professional Development Week (PDW) that emphasises development of soft skills to enhance graduate capabilities and increase students’ confidence.
- 12-week internship exposes students to the real working environment and relevant skills for future employment.
Note: All information is correct at the time of update (November 2013) and is subject to change. Duration:
|Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) /
|Min. 3 credits including English and Mathematics with a pass in Bahasa Melayu
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
||Min. 3Bs with pass in English and Mathematics
||Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
March & August Further Studies:
Upon successful completion of the diploma programme, students may choose to continue their education and gain advanced standing into any one of the degree programmes offered at Taylor's Business School or seek employment.