We continue to make TBF a strong foothold for all business education, set within a professional environment. We create access to technology in education, while maintaining the highest possible standards in teaching and learning.
This programme equips students with the necessary foundation to pursue a future in business. The programme emphasises on learning by doing, and therefore, students are regularly required to work on actual projects.
Students are exposed to a dynamic environment, which encourages two-way interaction between students and lecturers. Learning also takes place beyond the classroom via community service, participation in competitions, and many more. The programme stimulates our students’ curiosity and appreciation of knowledge, and inspires lifelong learning.
Upon successful completion of this programme, students are eligible to enroll into our degree programmes, creating a seamless transition towards pursuing a future in business.Strong Business Focus
Learning from Experts
- Exposure to business concepts and theories in fields such as accounting, management, information technology and marketing which will provide broad understanding of the application of business across different fields.
Holistic Learning Environment
- Exposure to the latest trends and developments in the business world through workshops and talks by local and international academicians as well as industry leaders.
- Hands-on learning environment promotes two-way interaction and sharing of knowledge and resources among students and faculty members.
- Service learning through community based projects, which cultivates students’ civic responsibility and understanding of relationships between theory, practice, values and community.
- Exposure to real life case studies, industry visits, study trips, interaction with working professionals as well as competitions.
- Learning environment supported by modern technology, such as lecture capture, various online tools and X-Space Smart Classroom.
- Interactive learning platforms and materials that will make learning more engaging.
- Assessment system that is divided evenly between the final exam and assignments, portfolio, research projects, quizzes, tests, oral presentations and group work.
- First Year Experience (FYE), initiatives such as motivational talks and peer assisted study sessions, provide students with the support to adjust well to university life and excel in both academic and extracurricular activities.
Note: All information is correct at the time of update (November 2013) and is subject to change. Duration:
|Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) /
|Min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics with a pass in Bahasa Melayu
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
||Min. 4Bs including pass in English and Mathematics
||Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
1 year Intakes:
February, March & August Further Studies:
Upon successful completion of the Foundation programme, students can choose to pursue their business degree at Taylor's Business School.