What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an examination specially designed to assess a candidate's competency in the English language for university studies. The IELTS examination is recognized by universities in
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
An increasing number of universities in the United States and Canada are also accepting the IELTS score.
Candidates are tested on four skills:
The minimum University requirement for IELTS is band 6.0, but most European and Australian Colleges require 6.5 to enter directly into a degree programme. Intakes:
Every month (March – October) Class:
16 hours Why IELTS at Taylor's Centre for Languages?
Our teachers have a minimum of 5 years of experience with IELTS and are of native speaker quality.
We will not only guide you in examination techniques, but what subjects are likely to come up, what magazines and journals you should read in our extensive library to maximize your familiarity with examination subjects.
In addition to the official past papers, we have also developed our in-house material to give you the best possible chance of succeeding in the exam. Objectives
- You will have the time management skills required to pass the exam
- You will learn the relevant strategies to score well in all the components
- You will know how to write effectively and efficiently under exam conditions
- You will know exam speaking subjects and be able to communicate with confidence
- You will know your score based on the mock test results
- You will have an action-plan to maximize that score